2. Make it a habit to cleanse, tone and moisturise your face each day for healthier looking skin.
3. To keep your makeup brushes bacteria free, clean them after every use with warm soapy water or a specialised brush cleaner.
4. For a quick facial mask, apply a mixture of natural honey and raw egg white to face. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
5. If you suffer from eczema, use only a very mild soap, avoid any products containing alcohol that can strip the skin and cause further irritation.
6. Never sleep with make-up, the skin needs to breathe while you are asleep.
7. Always wash hands before touching a pimple, acne or spot on your face to prevent infection.
8. For those who wear waterproof mascara use an oil based eye makeup remover as most waterproof mascaras are oil based.
9. Sharpen lip and eyeliner pencils before every use to avoid skin infection.
10. Protect your skin by applying a moisturiser every day which has a sun protection factor (SPF). The higher the SPF number, the better the protection especially in the summer months. In winter, use a lower number as protection is still needed.