- Use a moisturiser on your face to balance out the skins natural content by re-hydrating and protecting.
- Prevent hair line loss by sleeping with a silk scarf or on a silk pillowcase.
- Treat the eye area gently and don’t wipe or rub the eyes harshly when applying a moisturiser, instead just patting the area without pulling is recommended as the skin around the eyes is delicate.
- Always set the hairdryer on low and let it dry the hair slowly, excess heat will damage your hair follicles.
- Bright, clear, open eyes can make a big difference in a person’s looks. Using an eyelash curler to curl lashes will help in showcasing beautiful eyes.
6. Get into the habit of wearing gloves every time you clean as exposure to chemicals and detergents in household cleaning products can take a toll on hands and dry out and irritate sensitive skin.
- Have your hair professionally trimmed on a regular basis as trimming your hair will remove split ends and damaged hair follicles, which will help keep your hair healthy.
- Take an ibuprofen an hour or so before getting a bikini wax as this is a delicate territory.
- Afro hair needs a mild moisturising shampoo with a low PH level to stay strong and healthy.
- Avoid consuming too much refined food such as sugar as this can drain the body of essential vitamins and minerals. This, in turn, encourages wrinkles and premature aging.