- Use a moisturiser on your face to balance out the skins natural content by re-hydrating and protecting.
- Prevent hair line loss by sleeping with a silk scarf or on a silk pillowcase.
- Treat the eye area gently and don’t wipe or rub the eyes harshly when applying a moisturiser, instead just patting the area without pulling is recommended as the skin around the eyes is delicate.
- Always set the hairdryer on low and let it dry the hair slowly, excess heat will damage your hair follicles.
- Bright, clear, open eyes can make a big difference in a person’s looks. Using an eyelash curler to curl lashes will help in showcasing beautiful eyes.
6. Get into the habit of wearing gloves every time you clean as exposure to chemicals and detergents in household cleaning products can take a toll on hands and dry…
View original post 101 more words